FRUITS OF THE MOOD

FRUITS OF THE MOOD
My blogs are dedicated to great singers from all over the world, great actors and actresses, music and memories.
Here you will find personal montages and many rare videos.
Visit also my YouTube channel, by johnxxx20000.
Blossoms will run away -
Cakes reign but a Day.
But Memory like Melody,
Is pink eternally
(Emily Dickinson)

Jim Bailey V (with Liza Minnelli)


Here are two great songs representing a very rare performance by the legendary Jim Bailey and the fabulous Liza Minnelli, singing together. I thank the very generous Jim Bailey for having entrusted me with this precious recording, which was made nearly 30 years ago (so put the volume loud so that the sound of the voices and music might be clear)!
Enjoy this exceptional and very nostalgic testimony of a great era!

As time goes by / I can’t give you anything but love


Aucun commentaire: